Seizmik’s Pursuit Night Vision Series Side View Mirrors with Dual Mode LEDs
Seizmik’s best selling mirror now comes equipped with white and green Cree LED chips to provide peripheral illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas around the UTV.
|Part #||ROPS SIZE/STYLE||VEHICLES INCLUDED|
|18087||2″ with shims for 1.875″ Round Tube ROPS||Can-Am Commander; Cam-Am Maverick; Kawasaki Mule Pro; Kubota RTV 500/900/1140; Kubota RTV-X 900/1120D; and Yamaha Wolverine|
Used for preserving night vision and providing more visual acuity and better differentiation between colors at low-light levels.
Used for lighting up the mid-forward area not covered by headlights or light bars, increasing the peripheral illumination.
PERIPHERAL ILLUNINATIONIlluminates the ground area so drivers and passengers can see the conditions they are stepping onto/into.
Strategically placed to provide extended peripheral vision illumination to the mid-forward and side ground areas.
Allows drivers to see what’s next to them on tight paths.
All Seizmik mirrors come with a 100% Unlimited Lifetime Warranty—regardless of how the mirror was damaged. Every mirror, no matter what—even if your cow eats it or you shoot it (actual customer warranty issues—we can’t make this stuff up)!
- A CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING with IP68 water resistant rating.
- DUAL COLOR MODE features Green Night Vision for better visual acuity at low light levels and White for bright illumination when needed.
- WHITE LEDs:
- Chips: 3x 11.9W Cree® XBD
- Lumens: 565LM
- GREEN LEDs:
- Chips: 3x 6.6W Cree® XBD
- Lumens: 266LM
- CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING — Ultra tough metal housing can withstand the most extreme punishment.
- POSITION TENSION ADJUSTMENT BOLTS — Always be able to keep it tight as new.
- FULL BREAKAWAY GEOMETRY — Designed to break away during impacts to minimize damage.
- PRE-SET POSITION DETENTS — Delrin® Detents allow the mirror to be quickly popped back into place.
- ADAPTIVE 360º BRACKET ROTATION — Will accommodate any angle roll cage pillar and provides optimal viewing position, so a user can mount it high or low and adjust to perfect viewing position.
- LOW PROFILE MOUNTING BRACKETS — Allow mirrors to work with most any windshield.
- ENCLOSED FLOATING MIRROR MOUNT — Mirror glass may be independently adjusted inside housing and is replaceable.
- SHATTER-RESISTANT SAFETY GLASS — For maximum safety.
- CONVEX MIRROR SURFACE — Provides wide viewing angle and image stability.
- WEATHER SEALED CAPS — Removable caps protect hardware from moisture and debris (red, yellow, green, and blue color kits available).
- FITMENTS FOR MOST ANY VEHICLE — Round Tube ROPS; Polaris® Pro-Fit ROPS; and CAN-AM® Profiled ROPS.
Notched Delrin® detents allow the mirror to fold in when hit and be returned to its original position in one move.
The adjustable independent glass stays where you set it, keeping riders focused on the trail and not their mirror.
The Pursuit mirrors are fully adjustable and serviceable. Independent convex safety glass provides a wide viewing angle and can be replaced without having to replace the whole mirror.
COLOR SEAL/CAP KITS AVAILABLE*
Seizmik LED Night Vision Pursuit Side View Mirrors - 1.875" and 2"
- Brand: Seizmik
- Product Code: 18087
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Seizmik, 18087, LED, Night-Vision, Lighted, Pursuit, Heavy Duty, Mirror, Side View, Aluminum, Billet, Vialink, Red, Green, Yellow, Rhino, Hisun, Mule, Kubota RTV900, Kubota RTV1140, Kubota RTV-X900, Kubota RTV X-1120D, Can-am Commander, Can-am Maverick, Kawasaki Teryx4, Kawasaki Teryx, Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT, FX, DX, DXT, Yamaha Viking, and Viking VI, Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec,